The V8 Nexus is engineered to provide efficient, walkaway automation. User-scheduled auto maintenance and auto capillary conditioning means the V8 Nexus is ready to turnaround precise results when you arrive. Explore the demo video now.
The intuitive V8 system software provides ease of operation and plenty of user-defined options. Patients results can also be integrated into the QuickScan system for integrated reporting with gel results and tracking of treatment progress with the Myeloma Module.
V8 Nexus has an on-board sample capacity of 112 specimens with continuous loading. The Nexus MAX stockyard can add an additional 440 sample capacity. Together, this system can perform up to 552 SPEs in just under 7 hours.
• Six on-board buffer locations
• Four assay buffers, two rinse/utility buffers
• Multiple method capability
• All buffers are barcoded for full audit traceability
• Automated buffer replenishment
• High-throughput screening
• Efficient walkaway automation
• One buffer bottle purged at a time
• Ten on-board reagent locations
• Peltier temperature controlled reagent bay
• Controlled stability and reduction in reagent loss
• Four diluent reagent positions
• User-scheduled instrument maintenance –
ready to go when techs arrive
• Fully automated maintenance procedures:
Start up > Method Change > Shut down
• Automated purging for capillary conditioning and protection
• Service alert feature
• Automated system check
• Advanced status feedback
• Real time monitoring of sample and electrophoresis timing
• Intuitive buffer and reagent volume monitoring
• Maintenance status and timing monitoring
• Service alert
Features eight capillaries and six on-board reagent positions.
Tests/HR Serum Proteins Fast CE
Tests/HR Urine Proteins
Capillaries Run Simultaneously
Nexus MAX provides greatly expanded throughput for high volume testing. Up to 440 sample tubes can be loaded in racks for continuous feed, with a turnaround of up to 440 SPEs in five hours, while still maintaining STAT capability.
1825 – V8 Nexus CE Analyzer (115/230V)
1840 – V8 Nexus CE Analyzer with Server PC (115/230V)
1800 – V8 Capillary Electrophoresis System (110V)
1802 – V8 CPU with QuickScan Touch Software (110V)
1803 – V8 Immunodisplacement Kit (50 tests)
1805 – V8 Serum Protein SPE Kit (500 tests)
1810 – V8 SP Normal Control (10 x 2 mL)
1811 – V8 SP Abnormal Control (10 x 2 mL)
1820 – V8 Clinical Waste Drawer Inserts, 50/pkg
1821 – V8 Barcode Labels for SPIFE Diluent (10/pkg)
1831 – V8 Storage Buffer Kit
1832 – V8 Maintenance Buffer Kit
1845 – Nexus Max Sample Bay (115/230V)
V8 Nexus PDF
1181 - Consolidated Service Agreement
Thank you for exploring the V8 Nexus. If you would like an in lab demonstration of the system send us your contact info.